Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yeppers....that's what I'm doin'!

 Love it!!

Maci's card wasn't going to fit into an envelope, and I didn't want to just put it into a box. What to do, what to do???? Brilliant flash of inspiration!!! I used one of my empty DVD cases (I always keep spares on hand for wood mount stamps that need to be converted) to make a pretty card holder! Then she can use it for whatever she wants later on! Plus I got to play with my new Secret Garden bundle (stamp set & framelets! Item # 131099)

Perfect fit!!

Now on to making a special Bavarian creation....*smile*

10 comments:

April said...

So cute...there's no doubt that she will love it!

Cassie said...

Oh Jeannie, that is brilliant! What a fantastic idea! I never would have thought of it, but I'll definitely have to do that. It turned out so cute :D

Intense Guy said...

Your creative juices are really flowin'!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Love the word procraftination. Your work was amazing...as always. You rock in creativity.

Gail said...

Arent' you clever!
And I love the word!

Mary said...

Ingenious!

Deanna said...

You are so clever! Beautiful cards!

cuilliesocks said...

I love the new word, and how very true it is. Great idea to hold the very beautiful card, kate x

Rita said...

Perfect solution!
You're on a roll, girl! :)

Anne-Elise said...

What a great idea! Maci will love it! Have a nice weekend! Hugs