Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A card for Maci...


Hello! If you're here for WOYWW, please see the following post! Then you will understand why this card is so special!!!
I'm just *tickled pink* how this turned out!
Recipe:
Stamps: Memorable Moments (inside)
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Tea For Two DSP
Ink: Primrose Petals (inside)
Accessories: Champagne shimmer mist, lacy brocade embossing folder, Dress Up framelet, Apothecary Accents framelet, Labels framelet (inside), Ribbon Girl ruffled satin ribbons, Ribbon Girl white lace, sticky strip, glue dots, dimensionals, pearls

I hope you will join me in the Card Blitz for Maci's 8th birthday!!! Thank you!

10 comments:

Sueann said...

The card is fabulous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Cassie said...

Wow, Jeannie, what a fabulous idea! Absolutely gorgeous!

Intense Guy said...

Wow. You've taken your awesome cards to a new level!

Rita said...

I'm not a girly-girl, but this is really pretty and looks like a lot of delicate work. Wow!

Gail said...

That turned out wonderfully!
I just ordered the dress maker bundle/ if that's what it's called!?

AliceKay said...

I'm sure your card will bring a big smile to Maci's little face. :)

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jeanie, found your blog via The Ribbon Girl and just love what I see, and I'm tickled by the notion that I'm now a courtier, such a fun blog.
This card is beautiful, the imagination to create it is marvelous, love it.
Looking forward to following your creative journeys, Kate x

Alison Scott said...

Love the card. She will love it.
I emailed you for Maci's address yesterday.

Mary said...

I am in awe of your creativity! :D

Anne-Elise said...

Wow, Jeannie, your card is stunning! Love it! Fab work! Hugs